New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications are built for maximum productivity.
Office 2019 provides the essential tools you need to capture, analyze, and organize your ideas. Office 2019 is for students who want classic Office apps and email installed on one computer for use at home or work. It is a one-time purchase that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
Professional Plus: 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details
.NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling and meeting features. We recommend that you use certified devices for the best experiences. For exact client video requirements, please review Skype for Business client video requirements.
– Some search functionality requires Windows Search
– Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
– Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
– LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
– Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
– Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
– Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
– Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.