Zoom Meeting Pro account 500 Online, ENTERPRISE, Host up to 500 participants, Advantages: Registered account directly on customer’s email, ensuring safety, convenience, full use of features.
- Unlimited Meeting Duration
- 500 Participants
- Custom ID Meeting
- Single sign-on
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Recording transcripts
- Managed domains
- Company branding
- Polling Features
- Free Live Youtube & Facebook
- Host & Co-Host Features
- PHONE Special Line Support
- Free Record Meeting in Cloud
- Invite Meeting
- 24 Hours Meeting
- Duration 30 Days
- Can be used for all devices: Android / IOS / PC
- Private Use : Products for Personal use
- Estimated Order Delivery Process: ± 1×24 Hours (According to Queue)
- We Sell Products In Accordance With The Product Description
- Full Guarantee Guaranteed 100% Work
- Please Note, Buying = Understanding Product Usage
- Official Warranty from our Store: 1 Month (30 Days)
- The guarantee applies if you give a 5 Star Rating
- The guarantee applies if you do not violate the Rules (Share Account / Change Data / Payment)
- Lifetime : Auto Renewal Purchase / Payment System
- Lifetime: The product will always work / active, except for the product that is fixed by the system update
- There is no REFUND (Return of Goods) after we send the product to you
- By buying means that you have agreed to all the terms & conditions that our store has provided
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service you can use to virtually meet with others – either by video or audio-only or both, all while conducting live chats – and it lets you record those sessions to view later. Over half of Fortune 500 companies reportedly used Zoom in 2019 and during 2020 it hit even greater heights, racking up 227 percent growth over the year.
When people are talking about Zoom, you’ll usually hear the following phrases: Zoom Meeting and Zoom Room. A-Zoom Meeting refers to a video conferencing meeting that’s hosted using Zoom. You can join these meetings via a webcam or phone. Meanwhile, a Zoom Room is the physical hardware setup that lets companies schedule and launches Zoom Meetings from their conference rooms.
Zoom Rooms require an additional subscription on top of a Zoom subscription and are an ideal solution for larger companies.
Zoom’s main features
Here are Zoom’s core features:
- One-on-one meetings: Host unlimited one-on-one meetings even with the free plan.
- Group video conferences: Host up to 500-1000 participants (if you purchase the “large meeting” add-on). The free plan, however, allows you to host video conferences of up to 40 minutes and up to 100 participants.
- Screen sharing: Meet one-on-one or with large groups and share your screen with them so they can see what you see.
- Recording: You can record your meetings or events too.
Zoom Outlook plugin
As well as the various other Zoom app downloads, it is also possible to use Zoom in other ways. For example, there’s a Zoom Outlook plugin that’s designed to work directly in your Microsoft Outlook client or as an Add-in for Outlook on the web. This Outlook plug drops a Zoom button right into the standard Outlook toolbar and lets you start or schedule a Zoom meeting with a simple click.
Zoom browser extensions
Another tool for quickly starting or scheduling a Zoom meeting comes in the form of an extension for your favorite browser. There is a Zoom Chrome extension and Zoom Firefox add-on that let you schedule a Zoom meeting via Google Calendar. A simple click on the Zoom button and you can start a meeting or schedule one for later with all the information on the meeting being sent via Google Calendar to make it easy for participants to join.
Using Zoom in your browser
If you don’t have access to any apps – or haven’t installed one – you can run Zoom in a browser. Even if you do have Zoom apps, you can run Zoom in a browser instead. When you click on a Zoom link on a desktop, it will open a quick browser tab that will then launch the app on your device.
You can bypass the app and run it directly in the browser instead if you prefer. You might try this if your app isn’t working, or if it’s out of date or if you’re having login problems.